Social District Video
Social District Boundaries
Click the Map for the Social District Boundaries
Social District Details
Downtown Holland Social District hours are Monday through Sunday from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. The social district is not open during Downtown Holland events, festivals and parades.
As part of the Social District, patrons ages 21+ can purchase an alcoholic beverage from a participating establishment and consume it outdoors on the sidewalk. Please be aware of the following rules so that the social district can continue to be enjoyed safely:
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the social district from home or from any establishment other than those list on this website.
- Alcoholic beverages must be in approved cups only, which must have both the Downtown Holland Social District sticker and the name of the establishment clearly visible.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be consumed on the public sidewalk (ie: the commons area) located within the boundaries. Beverages cannot be consumed in the road, in parking lots, on private property or in any parks or green spaces. Alcoholic beverages cannot be removed from the boundary area.
- You may not enter another dining establishment, retail store, outdoor dining area or any other private business with an alcoholic beverage that you have purchased at an approved social district establishment.
- Please help keep Downtown Holland clean and dispose of your cup in a proper trash receptacle!
Need to reach us? Call 616.796.1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downtown Holland | 150 West 8th Street | Holland, MI 49423